Let this topical mist replenish your body’s reserves of the essential mineral, magnesium, and soften the skin.
The mineral magnesium is well known for its relaxing properties, and can help play a role in providing relief from everyday minor aches and pains. If you would like to read more about Magnesium and it's benefits here's a great reference link:
SCENTS: Lavender, marjoram, rosemary or Lavender and Chamomile (pregnany blend)
- Spritz a max of 5-7 times to legs, lower back, abdomen or back of the neck.
- Do not apply directly to the face. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes. Allow 5-10 minutes for full absorption. Do not apply directly after shaving.
- You may experience a tingling sensation the first few uses, this will subside. We recommend daily use for effective results.
- Spritz a max of 5-7 times to legs, lower back or back of the neck. Do not apply directly to face. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes.
- Allow 5-10 minutes for full absorption.
- Not to be used on children under 2 unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep in a cool, dry place. All products are made with natural ingredients and do not last as long as store bought products. We encourage a shelf life of 12 months.
As every individual is unique, not all products will work for everyone. All of our products are healthier remedies, not a cure. The information provided serves only as a general guideline, as everyone has different needs and responds differently to magnesium therapy. Many people have success with essential oils and natural products, however, some do not. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness on each individual.
Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), Magnesium chloride oil (magnesium), Distilled water (aqua), Aloe Barbensis (aloe vera) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary), Origanum marjorama (marjoram), and Lavendula angustifolia (lavender).
Pregnancy/Children over 2:
Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), Magnesium chloride oil (magnesium), Distilled water (aqua), Aloe Barbensis (aloe vera) Leaf Extract, Lavendula angustifolia (lavender), and Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil.